Friday, June 20, 2014

3.My journey
 All born to journey,
In the highway of their freedom,
But the expectation never comes true,
For the temptation had choose his journey in your way.
The day will go slow.
The mountain will flow slow.
And the tree will welcome me till the end of road.
Thousand of houses will appear in my eyes,
And millions of star will twinkle upon me.
But I can’t install them anyhow in my mind,
But except all of my memories left behind,
Can’t be deleted even if I wash thrice time.
Some time I hate to wish goodbye,
Coz am scared I might farewell them forever.
And sometime I don’t wish to journey alone,
But I have to go so,
Coz my destiny was to journey long.
All might be enjoying their day,
With glorious and joy,
But me, I have set my day in the bus,
With tears and toils,
Enjoying the view of the flora and fauna.
As journey is the beginning of a matured life from childhood.


_mr Nehemiah theophylus haokip
date 19/5/14

No comments:

Post a Comment