Wednesday, June 18, 2014



Once it was…
I waited so long,
I dream so big,
Just to be your hero.
I swear I was a broken glass,
Somehow fixed by your voice,
On the clear campus,
I enjoyed of looking,
Your walk with those foes
I dream of being only the boy in campus,
Just to see your smile at me.
The first day of your smile,
Was a secret view
To share to my foes
You freak my leg with your smile,
And make me follow your smell.
I surprise of being what to you,
Coz once I was tempted,
The word I will spell out for,
Will be my raving thought for you
You travel with a car,
Sitting with a pelage sofa,
And I go with a cycle,
With my poor shoes
Your every wish comes true,
But my wish somehow seen on other hand,
Coz my father wealth was not matured yet.
But still!
I somehow maintain to courage my broken heart.
Once I was a lover,
Who was fallen with a broken wings,
From the high place of my kingdom,
And those memories were written in my heart,
But I believe,
You will be my eraser to rub those memories.
Oohhh my angle
How will I make you love me?
For I have no else to explain you.
What are things?
That will freeze your heart with me.
Oohh baby love,
Your perfume leads my way to you,
For the tree was well planted for me,
As I dare to love you,
With my broken revival…
Written by
-Nehemiah theophylus haokip
Date 19/7/13

No comments:

Post a Comment