Friday, June 20, 2014

Unique life

Wish was sent to agree,
And mouth was given to wish,
And heart was made to joy,
For I still beg to come true.
I dream for what I can’t,
And I do what I can.
My friends were born in a stage
Of thousand and lakes,
But I was born in the class of hundred.
I wore sweater for its cold,
But my friend wore blazer of its winter.
I play with stone,
But my friend plays with coins.
I cried with tears,
But my friend cried with things.
I travel with bus,
But My friend travel with plane.
I wish big dream,
But my friend still wishes their childhood
For they don’t know,
Times still travelling with those endless river,
Day will go slowly,
But time will run fast
For there is no wish to come again
I believe
It’s always better to be poor in earth

And wise in heaven.
written by 
Nehemiah theophylus haokip
date 3/6/11

No comments:

Post a Comment