Wednesday, June 18, 2014



As i…
As I walk through this endless road
With full of sad attitude
Being numbed for looking rich and poor
Which is cruel by mankind?
As I dream through this endless acknowledgement
With full of adulthood
Being adventuresome to nature
Which I always wit for its wondrous world
As I cried through this windfall gift
With full of festive
Being adorable to wretched nature
Which I always word to wreath
As I smiled through this wondrous nature
With full of hilarious heart
Being proud of its wondrous nature
Which I always wish to worship
As I recall the past
With misgiving of its wondrous virtuous property
Being proud of its wonderful throne
Which I always word to rinse up his parts
Written by
-nehemiah theophylus haokip
                                                   Date 6/2/12

No comments:

Post a Comment