Friday, June 13, 2014



The room for you and me
When I really feel the touch of yours
Am scared that I might lose my consoled
The biggest mistake you have made
That you have learnt to love me
That made me recalls every time
Of what we used to clue
But my heart will flow on
For I really meant you
My tear will sprinkle
The memories of our love
The words you used to spell out
Will spruce my heart
And the spree I used to dream for
On a prom vale
You let it flow away
What I know
You’ll hide your unseen view
In oyster
My love…why you’ve cut our love so short
Your faithful words hasn’t frozen yet
For I let it worm with your words
Which you used to heal my broken heart
As tenderly I’ll treat you
If we weren’t broken,
How will I expect
You’ll show me
That our love was a dust
That will be fled in oyster
But those dust will be dwell secure
In the faith of yours
Those memories will serve their own dyke
Among the path of my tear dyke
And those words of yours
Will be kept in the arsenal of my heart
But the artillery of my memories
Will still war the unseen view of yours…
For my heart still built a room for you and me….

WRITTEN BY-  NEHEMIAH THEOPHYLUS HAOKIP
DATE 6/12/12

No comments:

Post a Comment